It’s easy to make this nutrient-dense crunch salad. It’s a complete meal on its own! This fruit is high in vitamin C and D. It’s a high-protein food. Crispy and cool! I’ve had it for three days and will be able to get it again tomorrow.
You’ll require the following:
- lettuce, romaine
- Chicken breast, 8 oz Meat
- lima beans or 1/2 cup frozen soybeans
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts (planters)
- Wonton Strips (one package) (crispy salad toppers)
- cucumber (one)
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup Toasted Sesame Asian Dressing
- Two romaine lettuce leaves were washed and cut into 1/2 inch strips, placed in a salad bowl.
- Toss lettuce with peeled cucumber shreds.
- Fill a microwavable container halfway with water and add frozen soybeans or lima beans—microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Drain and cool with ice water. Toss into a salad bowl.
- In a salad bowl, place 8 ounces of cooked chicken breast meat, sliced if you don’t have any cooked meat on hand. Cover uncooked breast meat in a microwavable dish. It’s was boiled for 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Allow cooling before cutting.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup shredded carrots, 1/2 cup planter’s cocktail peanuts, and a 2-ounce package of crispy wonton strips.
Mix in 1/2 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing thoroughly.
This recipe serves three people.